نوبانجى

Starry Night Nails

الجمعة، 14 أكتوبر 20110 التعليقات



Hello my smexy riceballs!

Here is a nail tutorial for you guys. Quite a lot of you guys requested for a nail tutorial that does not require nail brushes so hopefully you will like this nail design. It's pretty simple but I really think simple nail designs look best.

It is a gradient chic nail design that reminds me of the starry night skies. It can glam up an outfit instantly!

You can of course choose to work with different colours instead of blue such as purple, black etc.

FTC: Eyeko supplied me with the Petite Polish. The other polishes are purchased out of my own. As always, this is a non-paid video. ^_^


Share this article :
...... ......

إرسال تعليق

 
Support : Cara Gampang | Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Templatea | Pusat Promosi
Copyright © 2011. نوبانجى - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Modify by CaraGampang.Com
Proudly powered by Blogger