نوبانجى

6 Quick Summer Hairstyles

الجمعة، 14 أكتوبر 20110 التعليقات









Hello my hot char siu buns
!

Bubz is back with a 6-in-1 hair tutorial wakakaka. Slap me some skin! *high 5*

The weather is getting warmer and warmer by the day and it's just too hot to wear the hair down now (No thanks to humid frizzy hair getting stuck on our backs please).

In this tutorial, I demonstrate how to create 6 on-the-go hairstyles that will literally take you about a minute or two. They are not only quick & easy but also very comfortable for the sizzling weather. These hairstyles are very basic to do so they would be great for school/work.

I'm asked so many times to do 'Bun' tutorials so hopefully this will be a helpful video.

Hope you guys are well. My family are visiting me in Hong Kong at the moment so spending lots of time with them. Also working on the new Bubzbeauty.com (which should be launched very soon) so working on lots of content for you guys.

Bubbi Brushes:
Super excited about them. They should be launched Summer 2011.

This instrumental is called 'My heart is beating' by K Will ^_~
Share this article :
...... ......

إرسال تعليق

 
Support : Cara Gampang | Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Templatea | Pusat Promosi
Copyright © 2011. نوبانجى - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Modify by CaraGampang.Com
Proudly powered by Blogger